Superior mechanical seals that reduce operatting costs and improve system reliability from shutdown to shutdown~
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||white box|
|Delivery Time:||10 WORK DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Size:||As Customer Requirment||HS Code:||8484200090|
|Operate Temperature:||-40DegC To 300 DegC||Operate Pressure:||70 Barg|
|Capacity:||9L ,12L ,20L||Material:||304 Or 316|
mechanical seal accessories,
mechanical seal components
Mechanical Seals Pressure Buffer Vessel / Auxiliary Cooling System FDA Certified
TS series Pressure Locking System is used to store and cool the buffer liquid for the double mechanical seals, operated as a closed circuit. It is able to compensate the leakage of the buffer liquid at the double mechanical seals to avoid drying running of the seals, thus improve the performance and duty life of the seals.
The buffer liquid flows to the Pressure Locking Systemfrom the double mechanical seals with the principle of Thermosiphon Effect (or by forced circulation), and returns to the seals being exchanged and cooled.
The TS series Pressure Locking System is built in SS304 or SS316L, with pressure gauge, sight glass, all necessary connection nozzles and brackets for easy installation. The tank can be built with or without cooling coil with the purpose to cool the buffer liquid by cooling water.
|Material||304 or 316|
|Operate pressure||70 Barg|
|Capacity||9L ,12L ,20L|
INSTALLATION & OPERATION:
1) The TS series Pressure Locking System should be installed 1-2 meter higher than the seals.
2) Buffer liquid can be any type of liquid, as long as it is low viscosity, good lubrication and heat transfer abilities. It is suggested using DI water in case water is use.
3) Pressure in the TS series Pressure Locking System should be 0.05~0.1MPa higher than at the double mechanical seals. Compressed air or nitrogen can be used for pressurization.
4) TS series Pressure Locking System can be with or without the cooling coil. For buffer liquid inlet temperature higher than 80 degree Celsius, the cooling water is necessary to be applied.
1) Fill the buffer liquid until it is full before the operation of TS series Pressure Locking System.
2) Always watch out the liquid level at the sight glass. Refilling of the buffer liquid is required when the level drops to the low level (when the level is lower than the inlet).
3) Half of the buffer liquid should be drained at a regular basis depending on the operation frequency to drain away the sedimentation at the tank bottom, and refill the buffer liquid.
buffer vessel double Mechanical sealing auxiliary cooling system is used for series sealing, providing buffer for sealing, taking away heat, reducing sealing surface temperature, improving sealing lubrication condition, creating an ideal working environment for sealing, thus greatly improving mechanical seal reliability .
Provide monitoring window or detection alarm device interface, keep the media does not directly leak to the atmosphere, protect the environment.
Shipping & Payment Terms:
Port of Loading: Shanghai
Shipping Method: DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT, etc
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, money gram
◆ OEM/ODM orders are available for our factory
◆ Accept customized mechanical seals according to your drawing or requirements
◆ Small quantity is accepted
◆ Provides excellent quality with competitive price
Contact Person: Doris