Superior mechanical seals that reduce operatting costs and improve system reliability from shutdown to shutdown~
Direct injection of liquid into the high pressure side of the double or single seal is called "flushing". General pumps should be flushed, especially light hydrocarbon pumps.
1. Rinse to dissipate heat. The heat generated by the liquid seal must be controlled. This can be achieved by flushing the sealed chamber with liquid to remove heat and control temperature rise.
2. Lower liquid temperature. In some cases, the liquid temperature is so high that the sealing performance is affected. In such cases the temperature must be lowered to improve the properties of the liquid.
3. Change the pressure of the sealing chamber. In some cases, the sealing chamber pressure may need to be increased or decreased to improve performance. This can be achieved by suppressing evaporation or reducing the thermal load on the seal.
4. Cleaning process liquid. If the process fluid contains inappropriate solid particles or contaminants, the fluid in the sealed chamber needs to be cleaned. In extreme cases, it may also be necessary to provide a clean fluid from outside the sealing system.
5. Control the air side of the seal. Because process liquids are in contact with the atmosphere, they may dry out, crystallize, or coke. It is important to prevent interactions with the atmosphere that may adversely affect the sealing performance.
Company name: Jiaxing Burgmann Mechanical Seal Co., Ltd
Contact person: Doris Sun
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mrs. Doris Sun